2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies
2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies by Cynthia L. Webner, This course is available for immediate download. Included files: – Total sizes: Full Day Price Only $219.99 – $66. Salepage: At HERE. Archive: Faculty: Cynthia L. …
Purchase the 2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies by Cynthia L. Webner,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes: Full Day
$219.99 – $66.
Salepage: At HERE.
- Cynthia L. Webner
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 12, 2016
DAY TWO: THE CORE CARDIAC COMPETENCIES
Join expert, Cynthia L. Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, for this high-powered program loaded with practical information designed to increase your confidence when caring for today’s complex cardiac patients. Regardless of your setting, you must be prepared to deal with cardiac emergencies, have a thorough understanding of the associated pharmacology, and be able to identify life-threatening changes on the ECG. Cynthia will provide practical tools and tips that will make this job easier and help improve outcomes for your patients. Additionally, the latest management strategies for the three most common reasons for cardiac hospital admissions including acute coronary syndrome (ACS), heart failure (HF) and atrial fibrillation (AF) will be discussed. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your skills and achieve excellence in cardiovascular nursing!
- Critical Decision-Making
- Pharmacological Management
- Medications to Control Rate
- Medications to Control Rhythm
- Medications to Prevent Stroke
- Non-Pharmacological Management
- Surgical Intervention
- Progression of AF
- Stages & Classes
- HF with Preserved Ejection Fraction
- HF with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- The Most Reliable Assessment Tools
- Simple to Complex Treatment
- Acute Decompensated HF
- Advanced HF
- Strategies to Prevent Readmissions
ECG Interpretation: Clinical Applications
- The Anatomy of the 12-Lead
- The View of Each Lead
- Cardiac Axis: Meaning & Assessment
- Recognition of RBBB & LBBB
- Injury & Ischemia Recognition
- 3 Rules of Recognition
- Assessing the Right Ventricle
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Webcast Manual (17.00 MB)||70 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
Cynthia L. Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, has over 32 years of critical care and cardiovascular experience in a wide variety of clinical practice settings. Twelve years of her career were dedicated to nursing management and Heart Center administration. She currently practices as a hospital-based Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist with a large medical cardiology practice.
Cindy leads the hospital’s cardiac care therapeutic hypothermia program. Cindy has a passion for both nursing practice and the cardiac patient. She believes knowledge transforms clinical practice. In addition to maintaining a part-time clinical practice, Cindy is also a co-owner of Key Choice and Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates.
She collaborated on Cardiovascular Nursing Practice: A Comprehensive Nursing Resource Manual published by CNEA in 2007. Cindy’s presentations at regional and national venues are known for their high level of enthusiasm and humor used to deliver very high level content. Cindy will convince you that learning is indeed fun, and clinical practice is truly a joy.
Financial: Cynthia Webner is a business partner for Key Choice and Cardiovascular Nursing Education. She has an employment relationship with Aultman Hospital CVC. Dr. Webner receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Cynthia Webner is a CCRN Ambassador for the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
Purchase the 2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our 2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing the2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Cardiac Essentials Conference -Day Two -The Core Cardiac Competencies course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.