ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6
You’ll be introduced to the core ACT concepts by Steven Hayes, and learn by watching numerous sessions conducted by Hayes and other leading ACT practitioners with a variety of clients. ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 by Steven C. Hayes, …
Purchase the ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
You’ll be introduced to the core ACT concepts by Steven Hayes, and learn by watching numerous sessions conducted by Hayes and other leading ACT practitioners with a variety of clients.
ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 by Steven C. Hayes,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes:
$265 – $44.
Salepage: At HERE.
ACT in Action: 6-Video Series
If you’re interested in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, this in-depth, 6-video series will teach you all you want to know and more. You’ll be introduced to the core ACT concepts by Steven Hayes, and learn by watching numerous sessions conducted by Hayes and other leading ACT practitioners with a variety of clients.
ACT has quickly established itself as a leading “3rd wave” approach in the behavioral therapy tradition. However, unlike CBT, which emphasizes helping a client modify irrational or unhelpful thoughts, the underlying philosophy of ACT is that trying to change or even fix ourselves often exacerbates our symptoms–and thus acceptance is key.
ACT brings together the best of many worlds: it integrates mindfulness into a coherent system of therapy (long before mindfulness was all the rage), and at the same time extensive research on ACT with a variety of populations has helped it to achieved the status of an evidence-based approach, recognized as such by the American Psychological Association and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) of the U.S. Government.
Note: 10.75 CE total credits are available with this series; CE courses must be purchased by clicking on individual titles below.
To order an individual title in this series separately, click on the title of your choice in the list below.
In this Series…
- Facing the Struggle
- Control and Acceptance
- Cognitive Defusion
- Mindfulness, Self, and Contact with the Present Moment
- Values and Action
- Psychological Flexibility
If you want to deepen your understanding of ACT, and develop your skills as an ACT practitioner–or just add some touches of ACT to the work you’re already doing–you really can’t go wrong with this series. Aside from getting personal supervision with a skilled ACT trainer, there’s no better way to learn this system. But if you’re not sure whether ACT is an approach that is right for you, you might want to read the article by Russ Harris, as well as the interview by Steven Hayes.
As Russ Harris writes, “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, known as ‘ACT’ (pronounced as the word ‘act’) is a mindfulness-based behavioral therapy that challenges the ground rules of most Western psychology. It utilizes an eclectic mix of metaphor, paradox, and mindfulness skills, along with a wide range of experiential exercises and values-guided behavioral interventions. ACT has proven effective with a diverse range of clinical conditions: depression, OCD, workplace stress, chronic pain, the stress of terminal cancer, anxiety, PTSD, anorexia, heroin abuse, marijuana abuse, and even schizophrenia.”
Hayes is indeed an impressive character: on top of an extremely successful career as a behavioral researcher, he co-developed ACT with Kelly Wilson and Kirk Strosahl. As you’ll see on these videos, he has a powerful presence. But he makes it clear that he is not interested in having students imitate him, but instead he wants practitioners to find what is useful in ACT and apply it to their own works. As he stated in our interview, “ACT processes and procedures allow you to fit what you’re doing to the needs of an individual and create things on the fly and do things that make sense to you clinically, and yet know that you’re practicing inside an evidence-based care framework. It’s nice to not have to check your mind at the door and leave behind some of the deeper clinical issues that interest you. You don’t have to minimize or dismiss the complexity of human beings in order to make it on the list of evidence-based treatments.”
Note: Cover artwork from painting by Victor Yalom
Purchase the ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.