Digital Body Language
You have 0.05 seconds to make a good first impression online. In those 50 milliseconds you have to hook someone and convey who you are, why they should connect with you AND build trust. Digital Body Language by Vanessa Van …
Purchase the Digital Body Language Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
You have 0.05 seconds to make a good first impression online. In those 50 milliseconds you have to hook someone and convey who you are, why they should connect with you AND build trust.
Digital Body Language by Vanessa Van Edwards,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: 15 mp4 – Total sizes: 515.3 MB
$190 – $26.
Salepage: At HERE.
What you’ll learn
- Improve Your Online Presence
- Optimize their LinkedIn Profiles
- Have Better Dating Pictures
- Level Up Your Digital Brand
- Take Better Profile Pictures
- Learn the Psychology of Websites
- It will be helpful to have a social media profile
Do you have a digital brand?
If you have ever posted anything online then the answer is YES!
- Whether you have a booming personal website or a simple LinkedIn page…
- Whether you write your own blog or have a basic online dating profile…
- Whether you like it or not…
…you have a digital brand.
I want to show you how to optimize it. I did not realize the importance of online personal brands until a few things happened all at once. Let me share three stories so you can understand why digital brands are so important:
Last spring I met a guy named Dave at a friend’s party. My friend introduced us and said something like, “Dave, meet Vanessa. Vanessa, meet Dave. He is single and looking for a great girl. He is amazing and you have to hook him up with someone you know!” I have a personal passion for matchmaking, so I was very excited to meet Dave and set him up. After a few minutes, I was convinced that there was some giant misunderstanding. This guy was GREAT–how could he be single?! He said he had been online dating to meet people and just couldn’t get any dates. I asked him to pull up his profile so I could take a look and…wow. His profile was super sleazy–totally opposite of the guy standing in front of me! The pictures were misleading, his little intro video came across as super inauthentic and I immediately knew why he wasn’t getting dates. He had a lot to offer, but had an easy-to-fix Digital Branding Problem.
Here at the Science of People, we often help entrepreneurs with their pitches–especially if they are trying to raise venture capital money or speaking at conferences. One female entrepreneur in particular was trying to raise money for a Kickstarter campaign. She had a great product that could help a lot of people. She had begun taking sales on her website and launched a Kickstarter campaign last April. The problem: No one was buying. She contacted us to look at her website, video and Kickstarter page. Before looking at her online assets I got to read about her amazing product in an email. When I finally clicked over to her website and campaign, I was shocked. Although her idea was great, her website, sales page and Kickstarter video left A LOT to be desired. No wonder she wasn’t getting sales. She had a great business but a huge Digital Branding Problem.
A few weeks later, I attended a tech conference, and I heard a BRILLIANT programmer speak on a panel. During his short 30 minute panel he absolutely stole the stage from the other particpants. He shared some of the tools and web applications he has developed and blew everyone in the audience away. During Q&A everyone was directing questions towards him and afterwards he had a line of 10 people dying to talk to him. I happened to be sitting next to a Vice President of a major sports brand in the audience. She turned to me at one point and said, “I would do anything to get this guy on our tech team. I wonder if he would consider switching jobs?” I suggested she try Google searching him to see if she could get his email. A few minutes later she turned her laptop towards me with a horrified look. She pointed at his personal website and said, “I can’t believe this is the same guy! He clearly does brilliant work for his companies, but hasn’t applied any of it to his own stuff.” His personal website was barren, sterile and disorganized. Very unlike the person we were seeing on stage. The VP told me that his website was a deal breaker, saying something like, “We want people who are above average in all areas of their brand. His brand rubs off on us too.” He had a misleading Digital Branding Problem.
What do these stories tell us? There are myths about digital branding:
- Myth: If I don’t own a business, I don’t need to worry about my personal brand.
- Myth: A Facebook page doesn’t count as a digital brand.
- Myth: My business model speaks for itself. I don’t need to worry about online positioning.
- Myth: What I say on my profile or website is more important than the visual cues.
Let’s Stop the Madness!
It drives me crazy when talented, wonderful, awesome people forget about their online assets.
A bad digital first impression can destroy your chances at a job, on a date or in a relationship.
You have 0.05 seconds to make a good first impression online. In those 50 milliseconds you have to hook someone and convey who you are, why they should connect with you AND build trust. You may realize it, but in the digital age, often times your first impression happens even before you meet someone. The problem is, you often focus on the verbal content of your profiles and websites. But since your digital first impression happens so quickly–before someone reads any of your content or descriptions, you have to capture their attention with nonverbal cues or your digital body language.
If you have no idea what your digital first impression is, let alone how to fix it…
I’m here to help!
Who this course is for:
- If you use dating apps or websites
- If you have a Facebook Profile
- If you have a website
- If you have a LinkedIn Profile
- If you go online
- If you are curious about online branding
- If you own a business
Purchase the Digital Body Language course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Digital Body Language courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Digital Body Language courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theDigital Body Language course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Digital Body Language course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Digital Body Language course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Digital Body Language course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.