Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing
Wound care has become increasingly complex! There are literally hundreds of wound care product and treatment options to be considered for patients. Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing by Joan Junkin, This …
Purchase the Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
Wound care has become increasingly complex! There are literally hundreds of wound care product and treatment options to be considered for patients.
Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing by Joan Junkin,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: 3 pdf, 1 mp4 – Total sizes: 2 GB
$199.99 – $60.
Salepage: At HERE.
Wound care has become increasingly complex! There are literally hundreds of wound care product and treatment options to be considered for patients. How can you feel confident that you are recommending the BEST option for the patient’s wound presentation?
Does this real patient scenario sound familiar…
Mrs. K is a 72-year-old female with chronic edema of both lower legs. She refused to use compression stockings, to later experience inflammation and weeping blisters. When Mrs K was admitted to the hospital for worsening heart failure, orders were given for TED stockings and Vaseline gauze to the blistered areas.
The provider wasn’t aware that those interventions were contraindicated. Would you feel confident to suggest a one-sided silicone mesh to protect the blistered areas instead? Or application of two layers of a compression sleeve, if her physician felt the return of fluid to her system would not worsen congestive heart failure symptoms? Or daily chlorhexidine soap wash to both lower legs to help prevent infection?
National wound care expert, Joan Junkin RN, MSN, will demonstrate best practice use of a variety of wound products and treatments, including monofilament pads for mechanical debridement of biofilm and slough, negative pressure disposable options and tools available to greatly simplify use of compression for lower extremity edema.
She will break down the very latest coming from research to support your own complex patient care decisions.
- Summarize products that provide antimicrobial protection for wounds without causing toxicity.
- Differentiate pros and cons of five methods of debridement.
- Appraise off-loading devices available for diabetic foot ulcers.
- Critique the tools available for easy application of compression stockings.
- Anticipate challenges for choosing appropriate solutions for an intact seal when using negative pressure wound therapy.
- Examine application techniques for disposable negative pressure wound therapy devices.
- Defend the use of modalities for arterial insufficiency wounds based on research results provided.
- Select lower extremity pumps safe for use with arterial insufficiency.
Infection Control Solutions: Bacterial loads, Debridement Devices, Maggots and Biofilm
- Surfactants and non-toxic antiseptics to decrease bacterial load
- Debridement devices allow all clinicians to provide excellent mechanical debridement
- Don’t discount maggots – latest research results
- Update on biofilm research findings
Diabetic Foot Ulcer Solutions: Circulation Challenges, Off-loading and Complex Healing
- Circulation criteria before debriding
- Off-loading devices help you comply with the latest guidelines
- Research to address the complex healing challenges
Edema-Caused Leg Ulcer Solutions: Address Edema, Compression Options and Slough Interventions
- Address circulation and edema first
- Numerous compression products and donning devices (adequate arterial flow)
- One compression device or pumps (inadequate arterial flow)
- Speed up healing through new interventions to address the challenges with slough
Complex Pressure Ulcer Solutions: Tools and Algorithms to Take Back to Work
- Microclimate management tools and techniques to treat
- Repositioning tools
- Support surface algorithm
- Nutrition recommendations from current guidelines
Open Surgical Wound Solutions: Negative Pressure Devices, Instillation Therapy, Isolate a Fistula
- Use the wide variety of negative pressure devices effectively
- Why a leased device for high exudate
- Disposable options for low to moderate exudate Instillation therapy combined with negative pressure
- Devices to isolate a fistula
Arterial Insufficiency Wound Solutions: Diagnosis, Treatment Modalities, Arteriovenous Pumps
- New diagnostic options
- Research results by therapy modality
- Arterio-venous pumps
Purchase the Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theMaster the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Master the Most Challenging Wounds: The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.