You need to know how to audit your site for technical SEO needs and improvements so you can get more visitors, leads, sales and signups for your business. Technical SEO by ConversionXL, Martijn Scheijbeler, This course is available for immediate …
You need to know how to audit your site for technical SEO needs and improvements so you can get more visitors, leads, sales and signups for your business.
Technical SEO by ConversionXL, Martijn Scheijbeler,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: 9 folders and 3 files – Total sizes: 868 MB
$1990 – $110.
Salepage: At HERE.
Keyword research and basic SEO can only take you so far.
Implementing technical SEO could be the difference between ranking on Page 1…or never being indexed. You need to know how to audit your site for technical SEO needs and improvements so you can get more visitors, leads, sales and signups for your business.
After taking this course, you’ll…
- Know what is important in a technical audit and how to start one yourself.
- Be able to optimize on-page content with the right keywords & page structure.
- Understand what a good URL structure is and how you can influence crawl behavior.
- Easily create XML sitemaps to help you better understand content & index rates.
- Be skilled at marking up your content with structured data so it can extract entities.
- Be able to decide on the right domain strategy, URL structure, content & keywords while working across multiple countries.
This course is right for you if you…
- Handle SEO for a large, complex website and organic traffic growth from on-page optimizations has plateaued.
- Believe that a lack of technical SEO knowledge is keeping you from making clear, persuasive recommendations to your development team or clients.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You are looking for the latest code to apply to your site in order to rank better or are looking for a plugin to solve all your issues.
- You are a beginner or you don’t have any experience with SEO and you want to optimize your site. Likely too much of the content will be too intermediate-advanced for you.
- You are particularly interested in the other areas of SEO, this course doesn’t go into the specifics of how to build a link, optimize your H1 or do keyword research.
Skills you should have before taking this course…
- You have experience working with Google Analytics, you don’t have to be an expert.
- You understand the fundamentals of SEO and can identify the different areas; link building, content optimization, local SEO, international SEO.
Because this is an intermediate-to-advanced course, students should be familiar with SEO basics, including how search engines work, fundamentals of design-friendly SEO, and the importance of publishing and linking high-quality content from other high authority sites.
Your full course curriculum
1Technical SEO, the basics
In the first class, we’ll be guiding you through the basics of Technical SEO, we’ll teach you about what a page looks like (its HTML), how it’s made up and what you can immediately improve when you look at a page (meta tags, on-page content).
- What tools can you use to crawl a site to learn more about the technical issues & improvements?
- How does a search engine look at your page and ‘understand’ what it’s about?
- META Tags: Description, Keywords, Robots, Canonical, Open Graph, Twitter Cards, HREFlang.
- Content Tags: Headings, Styling, Paragraphs, Internal Links & Image Optimization, Broken Links.
- Starting a crawl, using tools to crawl your site to learn more about Technical SEO.